IT Support while working remotely
Contact our IT team through the student portal: mywhitecliffe.com
- If you are having trouble logging in to mywhitecliffe, email email@example.com
- When emailing for support, please remember to include your full name, ID number and the programme name you are enrolled in
Adobe Creative Cloud
As a result of campus closure, student access to Adobe Creative Cloud in labs and classrooms is not available. Adobe has provided temporary at-home access for impacted students and faculty, so that they can continue their work remotely. Please follow the instructions below to enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal device.
- Visit creativecloud.adobe.com and use your full Whitecliffe email address and password to sign in
- When prompted on the following screen, type in your Whitecliffe email address and click next, then type in your Whitecliffe password and sign in.
- From the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app - click Apps on the top of the page to view all apps
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
For higher education students to continue developing skills, Adobe offers free “Daily Creative Challenges”. These are guided projects where participants receive creative prompts and connect with pros, mentors and other students for feedback and support. Click on the app name for more: Photoshop, XD, Illustrator. Also, for inspiration and over-the-shoulder learning, watch pros share their creative process on Adobe Live Daily here.
Teams - This is a hub for teamwork in Office 365, in here you can chat, meet, call and collaborate with other
students, your class and your lecturer. To start with Teams, open Office 365 and click your app launcher.
Zoom - A quick and easy online meeting place. While Teams is our preferred communication tool, during the lock down it will be good to know a couple of different tools we can use. Visit zoom.us to find out more and create your own free zoom room for meetings. You can also share documents and your screen to support collaborations.
Talk to our team
If you would like to ask us a question or request more information, please detail your enquiry using the form below. If you would like you can contact us directly on 0800 800 300, email us or use the contact us form.