He received his Masters in Technology, specialising in Information Technology in 2015 from GITAM University, India. He received his Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering in 2012 from Amravati University, India, as well as receiving his Diploma in Engineering in Computer Engineering in 2009 from Government Polytechnic, India.
He is currently teaching the Level 5 and 6 Software Development course at Whitecliffe Technology.
He is specifically interested in the areas of Deep Leaning in Image Processing, Cryptography, Medical Image processing, Computer Vision, Augmented and Virtual Reality.
- Sagar Dake, M. Nguyen, W. Yan, ``Human Brain Tumor Detection by using Anisotropic Diffusion Filtering and Segmentation,’’ ICRAIE IEEE Conference, Malaysia, 2019.
- Sagar Dake, R. Ighare, ``A Proposed ECC Algorithm for Smart Card Cellphones and Wireless Network,’’ International Conference on Nascent Technologies in Engineering (ICNTE), IEEE 2017.
- Sagar Dake, H. Kumar, S. Yadav, ``Human Body Heat Detection by Using Thermal Image in Crashed Building,’’ Volume 109, No. 8, IJCA, 2015.
- Sagar Dake, H. Mohanta, S. Yadav, ``Stealth Aircraft Detection by Using Thermal Image and Laplacian of Gaussian Algorithm,’’ Volume 3, Issue 12, IJSRE, 2015.
- Sagar Dake, H. Kumar, P. Yechuri, ``Secure User Authentication by using Biometric and Keystroke in Cloud,’’ Volume 104 Number 10, IJCA 2014.
- Sagar Dake, ``Stealth Ships Detection By Using Laplacian Of Gaussian Algorithm,’’ Volume 107 –Number 10, IJCA, 2014.
- Sagar Dake, ``Analysis of Cyber-crime and Law in India: The Qualitative and Quantitative Approach,’’ Expected to Complete before Dec 2020.
- Sagar Dake “MRI frames in sequence by using Gray Level and Histogram Equalization,” Expected to Complete before Dec 2020.
Talk to our team
If you would like to ask us a question or request more information, please detail your enquiry using the form below. If you would like you can contact us directly on 0800 800 300, email us or use the contact us form.