Applications for the 2019 Academic year are being accepted now.
Your application is important to us and we welcome enquiry about the progress of your application.
Please Note: BFA Applications received after the advised application deadline of 31 October will still be accepted and all applicants will be interviewed for a place.
Over the application deadline period there may be a short delay in confirming receipt of an application. If you have not had a confirmation of receipt within three days of submitting an application and want to check on progress, please call 09 309 5970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certificate in Arts and Design
- Certificate in Digital Media and Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Fine Arts - Masters
- Arts Therapy - Postgraduate Diploma or Masters (Clinical)
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Ensure that all supporting documentation as itemised below and on the application form is included:
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Tertiary Transcripts (if applicable)
- Passport Photo
- Secondary School Records (if applicable)
- Letter of Intent
WAYS TO APPLY
Applications can be made in any of the following ways:
Please download and submit the Postgraduate Application Form (below)
1. Online: click on either the Undergraduate Application or Postgraduate Application images below, complete and submit the application form. You will complete the first page of the application and then be asked to create a new-user login.
Please have supporting documentation scanned and ready to upload.
2. Contact us to have an Application pack sent out to you.
3. Download and complete the UNDERGRADUATE Application Form and return to the Admissions department via one of the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post to PO Box 8192 Symonds Street Auckland 1010
- Deliver to Whitecliffe at 24 Balfour Road Parnell.
You will receive email confirmation that your application has been received and is being processed.
Bachelor of Fine Arts
- All applicants to the BFA will be allocated an interview time which will be communicated by email and post. Interviews will commence after July.
- The Admissions Board assess each application on a case by case basis and all applicants will be advised of the outcome.
Certificate in Arts and Design and Certificate in Digital Media and Design
- Interviews are not conducted.
- Places are offered on a first-in first-served basis.
- Applicants will be advised by email and post whether or not they have been offered a place.
INFORMATION ABOUT WHITECLIFFE PROGRAMMES
Call Reception on +64 9 309 5970 and ask for an information pack to be sent to you;
Ask us to come and speak at your school;
Come in for a guided tour with one of our staff where you will be able to view the studios and have your questions about each programme answered. Tours must be booked in advance - please ring Reception on +64 9 309 5970 to arrange a time.
To download and print a department-specific prospectus click on the following: