WHITECLIFFE OPEN DAYS 2018
Considering a career in Fine Arts, Photo Media, Fashion Design or Graphic Design? Whitecliffe College of Arts & Design would like to invite you to take part in our OPEN DAYS Programme for 2018.
DATE for 2019 TBA: OUT-OF-TOWNERS OPEN DAY (all BFA programmes presented in the one Open Day)
DATE for 2019 TBA: FOUNDATION CERTIFICATES OPEN DAY
The Head of Department will present an overview of the Certificates (Digital Media and Design. or Arts and Design) or Bachelor of Fine Arts programmes (Fine Arts, Photo Media, Fashion Design, or Graphic Design). You will also learn about career opportunities within the Creative Industries, the application process and how to prepare for the interview. The day includes a tour of the campus and lunch with current students who are studying in the department you are interested in.
Ensure you have the knowledge to make an informed decision about your tertiary study options in arts and design.
- FINE ARTS OPEN DAY: Wednesday 8 August Register
- PHOTO MEDIA OPEN DAY: Friday 10 August Register
- FASHION DESIGN OPEN DAY: Wednesday 15 August Register
- GRAPHIC DESIGN OPEN DAY: Friday 17 August Register
- 9.45 am: Registration
- 10.00 –10.30 am: Welcome Presentation including Whitecliffe Overview, Application and Interview process, Portfolio Preparation.
- 10.30 –11.00 am: Department Presentation.
- 11.00 –11.10 am: Contextual Studies Presentation
- 11.15 –11.45 am: Tour of Campus Studios.
- 11.45 –12.30 pm: Lunch (provided by Whitecliffe) including discussion with a Panel of Year 4 Students.
- 1.00 pm: Day Concludes.