At Whitecliffe we are always looking for dedicated, enthusiastic, and driven individuals to join our team! Fun atmosphere: our students tell us we’re a home away from home for them.
Current Career Opportunities
Worried that your job is about to be ROVE'd?
Whitecliffe College is expanding and hiring new tertiary roles in Art, Design & ICT - Technology fields of study. We're also adding new roles in Quality Assurance, Programme Development and Support Functions.
Roles are available across our Auckland, Manukau, Wellington & Christchurch campuses.
Register your interest in joining New Zealand's leading research provider in the PTE sector by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Quality Assurance and Approvals
We are seeking to appoint a Head of Quality Assurance and Approvals. Reporting to the Academic Director this role will lead the development, implementation and review of the College's quality assurance systems and processes, including:
- aligning academic activities too achieve outcomes specified in the Strategic Plan, Teaching and Learning Plan and other business plans;
- facilitating, assessing and reporting faculty progress against strategic goals and operational plans in quality assurance and student affairs;
- providing administrative management of the implementation of the College's QMS and policy at the Campus level, including development in coursework, programmes and student affairs;
- ensuring academic quality and associated policies and processes meet the needs of Whitecliffe, stakeholders, NZQA and TEC;
- champion and lead a culture of self assessment and evidence gathering throughout the organisation.
We invite you to apply now, providing your CV and a cover letter, to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Human Resources Director
Are you an experience HR leader with proven experience delivering across performance, complex restructures ER, role planning at a Tertiary institution looking for your next career move? If this description is a match for your skills and experience then we have an opportunity for you, working with our CEO in transforming our organisation.We invite you to apply now, providing your CV and a cover letter, to be considered for this opportunity.