Whitecliffe Short Courses Terms and Conditions
- The full amount of the course fees are to be paid at the time of enrolment, or by invoice arrangement with an employer or educational establishment.
- Places cannot be guaranteed until Whitecliffe receives the full course payment.
- Receipts will be issued at the beginning of the course.
- Whitecliffe reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses up to two days prior to the start date due to low enrolments or circumstances beyond our control – a full refund will be provided in this case.
- Students who withdraw from a course up to five working days before the course start date will be refunded the full course fee minus a $50 administration charge.
- Students who withdraw from a course when there is less than five working days before the course commences will receive a 50% refund of the course fee minus a $50 administration charge.
- No refund will be given after a course has commenced.
- Whitecliffe reserves the right to modify the fees, scheduled time and course structure.
- Whitecliffe may suspend an enrolment if false information has been supplied or required information is not supplied by the due date.
- Whitecliffe can archive, display or utilise any artistic material generated during the course of study.
- Whitecliffe may collect, store and use any personal and course related customer information for internal purposes, or as requested by the Tertiary Education Commission, the New Zealand Qualifications Authority or other Government agencies in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Customers are entitled to request to see personal information held about them by Whitecliffe College of Arts & Design.
Please note: Students do not need to have completed a course in the previous term in order to enrol in a current or future term. Fees quoted are for each Evening (six week), Three Day or Weekend course.