Whitecliffe has articulation or pathway agreements with the following English Language schools located in New Zealand.
At Kaplan International Colleges, we are committed to offering high quality education and student welfare at all of our schools. Kaplan International College New Zealand is accredited by NZQA Programmes and services are monitored regularly to ensure that your study experience is both successful and enjoyable.
The Kaplan campus is in easy walking distance from
Whitecliffe. Alternatively there is a regular city link bus service
which ensures that transport to the twice weekly art classes in
Semester One is quick and straight forward.
The Auckland school is housed in an elegant Georgian-style building, in Parnell next to the Domain - Auckland's largest park. and close to the vibrant shopping and entertainment centre of Newmarket. Learning facilities include a study center/library, free wireless internet access and a student lounge.
Kaplan has received its latest EER report whereby it has been reconfirmed by NZQA as a Category One Education provider.
Worldwide School of English is a NZQA Category 1 school, a member of English New Zealand and Quality English and one of New Zealand’s most highly regarded English schools.
Worldwide School is famous for its great nationality mix, excellent facilities, daily social and activity programme and academic quality.
Students can start their course on any Monday and study for as long as they need to reach the English level required for their next course.
Worldwide School is located in the mid-city, near the harbour, shops, boats, bus station, train station, restaurants and theatres.
English Language Courses include General English at 7 levels, IELTS, Cambridge FCE and CAE, Business English (BEC)
Excellent social facilities
Accommodation: Homestay and/or city apartments arranged.
Native language counsellors, academic counselling and placements for further study.
NZLC is a beautiful and prestigious NZQA category 1 school located very close to the cafes, shops and restaurants of our lovely cites of Auckland and Wellington! We were also the winner of the STM Star English School in the Southern Hemisphere award 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017! 4 years in a row!
As a reputable language school in New Zealand, our mission is to “provide industry-leading English language education that enriches lives and creates pathways to new opportunities in New Zealand and beyond”.
We do that by…
1. Offering a wide range of courses, including General English, IELTS, Cambridge FCE and CAE, Business English as well as Cambridge teacher training courses such as TEcSOL, TESOL and CELTA.
2. Creating pathway opportunities to our students through our NZQA Approved English Proficiency Test.
3. Ensuring a great nationality mix in our classes. Every year, we have over 3000 students coming from over 25 different countries!
4. Organizing different kinds of after school activities every single day: Conversation Practice, CV Checks and Job workshops, Sports Days, Pronunciation workshops and different outdoor and indoor activities on Friday.
On top of classes and programmes, we also have a team of mixed-nationality staff that can speak up to 10 different languages. We have courses counsellors that can help give students course advice, arrange accommodation as well as providing first language support to our students if necessary!
We pride ourselves by ensuring our students have a great experience in New Zealand inside and outside the classroom. Please feel free to drop by our campuses for a free pre-test and course advice with one of our counsellors!
For more information, please visit: http://nzlc.ac.nz/
Since 1978, Languages International has been offering outstanding English language courses from their elegant historic houses in beautiful Albert Park in Auckland’s city centre. As part of the Languages International family you will learn English with classmates from all around the world in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Languages International’s English for University courses (EU) offer you direct pathways to the Whitecliffe Certificate, Bachelor, and Postgraduate programmes. You will not need to take the IELTS exam.
Languages International offers you:
• experienced, highly-qualified teachers
• individual attention: native language student advisors, guidance from teachers in our unique Learning Centre, academic counselling.
• small classes: average of 10.5 students per class, maximum of 14
• a truly international experience learning with students from Europe, Asia, Latin America, Middle East, and the Pacific.
• excellent facilities: Learning Centre with listening, speaking, reading & writing activities, interactive multimedia software and library, computers, student lounge, free WiFi, just a 25-minute walk from Whitecliffe
• accommodation: homestay, student residence or serviced apartments
• after-school activities and weekend excursions
• pre-test to estimate how long you need to study English before your Whitecliffe programme.
• NZQA Category 1 school, member of English New Zealand, IALC and Quality English
Learn English, make friends and have fun at New Zealand's most established language school located in Auckland. Last year 1151 students from 34 countries became part of the Dominion family
Our Auckland school is located in a modern building in the centre of the city. We are just a few minutes from the Britomart transport terminal and only a short walk from bars, restaurants, shops, libraries and other city centre amenities.
With over 30 courses to choose from, there is something for everyone at Dominion. For those interested in examination courses, why not join one of our Cambridge programmes (FCE, CAE, CPE or IELTS)? Or become an English teacher through TESOL & TECSOL? Alternatively, study 25hrs, 20hrs or 12.5hrs a week on our popular General English programme. Whatever your requirements, we're here to help.
Our professional team is here to look after you and welcome you to the Dominion family.