TUTOR: TREVE DROMGOOL
This course will extend your knowledge in Digital Photography. Treve Dromgool has specifically designed this course for students who are fluent with their camera and understand its manual functions and who would like to improve their technique. This course is designed to further your experience using the D-SLRs creative controls with more technical and challenging tasks. Through ongoing discussion, group critique, observation and workshop style learning of issues related to photography, you will develop an awareness of the medium both practically and conceptually to continue your own independent photographic practice.
You need your own Digital SLR for this class.
You DO NOT need to have completed the Introduction to Digital Photography course in order to enrol in this course.
THE 6 WEEKS COURSE WILL RUN OVER 7 WEEKS FROM WEDNESDAY EVENING 22 FEBRUARY TO WEDNESDAY 5 APRIL (NO CLASS ON 15 MARCH)
EACH CLASS WILL START AT 6PM AND FINISH AT 9PM.
About Treve Dromgool:
Treve has a Bachelor of Fine Arts, majoring in Photography, and a postgraduate qualification in Medical Photography. She is currently immersed in the photographic industry, practicing as a Ophthalmic photographer, working freelance, exhibiting, and teaching. www.treveimage.com
WEDNESDAY 6 PM – 9 PM
TERM 1 |FEBRUARY 22 - APRIL 5
(NO CLASS ON 15 MARCH)
$300.00 PER TERM
ENROLMENT NOW OPEN FOR TERM 1
- Students do not need to have completed a course in the previous term in order to enrol in a current or future term.
- Please read the course registration information and terms and conditions.
- A material list will be sent with the enrolment confirmation email.
- This course will run in Term: 1 / 3 / 4. (NO CLASS IN TERM 2) Please check the 2017 Continuing Education Calendar for the terms dates.
- Enrolment to this course will close on Monday 13th of February
For any question regarding this course, please contact us directly.